1/2 Cup raw cashews
1/2 Cup lemon juice
2 Tablespoons chopped ginger
1/2 Tablespoon red chili
1 1/2 Tablespoon tamari
1 Cup raw almond or peanut butter
1/2 Head white cabbage, shredded
1/4 Cup red cabbage, shredded
1/4 Cup carrots, shredded
1 Ripe mango, cut in small dices
1 Handful cilantro leafs
1 Handful torn basil leafs
Himalaya sea salt
2 Tabelspoons honey or agave nectar (or 1 tbsp and few drops stevia)
1. Cut the mango small cubes
2. Shred the cabbage and carrots
3. In your high-speed blender, mix the honey, lemon juice, ginger and red chili
4. Add the raw almond butter and blend at low speed to combine
5. This will get a thick consistency. Add water to thin if necessary.
6. In a bowl mix the cabbage and the raw almond butter mixture really well.
7. Add the raw cashews and mango pieces
8. Top with leafs of cilantro and basil and a few pieces of mango and or carrots for color.