Tomato and Olive Salad:
1 part olives
4 parts cherry tomatoes
Cold pressed extra virgin olive oil to taste
2 tbsp lemon juice
Basil and pepper to taste
Greens of your choice
1. Remove juice and seeds from the cherry tomatoes
2. Mix the olives and tomatoes together in a big bowl
3. Add the lemon juice, pepper and olive oil
4. Toss, then add the basil and greens
Spinach Leaf Wrap – Serves 4
1/2 Cup hemp seed or substitute Flax if needed
1/2 Cup lemon juice
1/4 Cup honey or 2 -3 drops of Stevia for sweetener
11/2 Tablespoon chopped ginger
1/2 Tablespoon red chili
1 Tablespoon soy sauce
1 Cup raw almond butter
1/2 Head shredded cabbage
6 Very large spinach leafs
1 Handful cilantro leafs
1 Handful torn basil leafs
1. Cut the carrot into into long strips.
2. Cut the Mango lengthwise, also into strips about 1/4 inch.
3. In your high-speed blender, puree the…
Honey (or Stevia)
4. Add the almond butter and blend at low speed to mix thoroughly.
You will arrive at thick consistency. Add a small amount of purified water to achieve the consistency you like.
5. In a bowl, mix the Almond butter dressing with the cabbage, tossing it until completely mixed together.
6. Place the spinach leaf on a cutting board and put some of the cabbage mix on the leaf.
7. Add some seeds, sticks of carrot, pieces of mango, a few leafs of cilantro and basil.
8. Roll up and the spinach leaf and use a toothpick to keep it together.
mmmmm….You will love this one 🙂